Just complete the form or submit a video(optional) at Shopify to get a chance to win trip for 2 to New York or Savusavu, Fiji!
CATEGORY WINNERS: Each of the eight (8) Categories above will have one Prize Winner of the following Prize with two component parts:
- trip for two (2) Designees selected by the Prize Winner in each Category to New York City, New York. This trip will be on dates selected by the Sponsor (in or around September-November 2017) and will consist solely of: (a) round-trip/return economy fare air travel plus ground transportation for the Designees between a Sponsor-selected major airport near one of the Designee’s residence in the Territory and New York City, New York, via airline(s) to be selected by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. The two (2) Designees from each Prize Winner must depart from the same airport and travel on the same itinerary; (b) separate accommodations for each Designee in New York City at a hotel to be selected by Sponsor in its sole discretion (plus ground transportation between airport and hotel) (hotel stay will be one, two or three nights depending on flight arrangements that Sponsor makes, in its sole discretion); (c) a visit to the New York Stock Exchange for the Designees to participate in the ringing of the opening bell; and
- trip for the same two (2) Designees to the Namale Fiji Islands Resort & Spa in Savusavu, Fiji to focus on business growth through guidance sessions with Tony Robbins and/or other Mentors. The trip will be on dates selected by Sponsor (in or around September-November 2017) departing from New York following the ringing of the opening bell ceremony at the New York Stock Exchange. This trip will consist solely of: (a) round-trip/return economy fare air travel (plus ground transportation to airport) for Designees between the New York international airport and Savusavu, Fiji, via an airline to be selected by the Sponsor in its sole discretion (the two (2) Designees from each Prize Winner must travel on the same itinerary); (b) four (4) consecutive nights separate accommodation for each Designee at the Namale Fiji Islands Resort & Spa (plus ground transportation from airport to hotel).
How to Win
- Visit the link below and go to their contest page
- If your business has received an invitation to enter, confirm your eligibility to enter according to the requirements stated, and complete the online application via the custom link that you received.
- All other eligible businesses may enter via application online available on the Shopify platform at: https://www.shopify.com/build-a-bigger-business
- OPTIONAL VIDEO: all Entrants may submit a video that meets the requirements detailed on the Shopify platform at: https://www.shopify.com/build-a-bigger-business/video-application
- This video is optional but encouraged. If submitted, it will be considered in certain judging criteria, as detailed below. Entrant grants Sponsor an unlimited, perpetual license to use and disseminate publicly the video in its entirety or in some edited form without attribution, identification, right of review or compensation, except where prohibited by law. Entrant hereby waives any claim of copyright infringement, moral rights, right of privacy or publicity, or any other claim it has in relation to the rights in its video granted above to Sponsor. Entrants agree to complete any additional documentation, where required, to waive all moral rights, including signing a waiver form. Entrant consents to the Sponsor doing (or omitting to do) any acts relating to the use in any form of Entrant’s copyrighted work that may otherwise constitute an infringement of the Entrant’s moral rights.
The 2017 Shopify Build-A-Bigger-Business Competition (“Competition”) is open to all privately-held businesses in the United States, the United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand, and Canada (collectively, “Territory”) who:
- Are on the Shopify platform or will have migrated to the Shopify platform by February 28, 2017 11:59 P.M. North American Eastern Time/March 1, 2017 5:59 A.M. Central European Time. (Applicable Shopify fees apply for creating a new Shopify account);
- Have been selling online since at least December 1, 2016;
- Have 2016 Sales between $1 million and $50 million (USD)
- Have been operating as a legal business in its jurisdiction since at least March 1, 2016;
- Maintain an active Shopify account through the Competition Period, and the time during which the Prizes are awarded and fulfilled.
Duration and More Details
Contest ends: August 1, 2017